Welcome to the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, we are happy that you chose to stay with us. Swipe up to see more.
It is our primary goal to provide you with warm hospitality, superior service, a safe and restful night’s sleep.
We would like to make your visit as enjoyable, relaxing and productive as possible. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.
We encourage you to contact the Front Desk or the Manager on Duty by dialing “0” for anything you may need. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have throughout your stay. If we fall short of providing you excellent customer service at any time during your stay, you may reach me at the General Manager’s hotline extension 7777.
Please give us the opportunity to resolve any issues to your satisfaction before your departure.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
The Management Team
NYC-style pies, Italian entrees, subs, salads & more at a casual eatery in the Ramada Hotel Lower Lobby. Call: 305.937.7738
From beach towels, sunscreen, snacks, boogie boards and everything you need for your vacation trip . Call: 305.974.0082
We specialize in condominium, family residential and commercial real estate in Sunny Isles Beach and Aventura. Call: 786.356.7908
WI FI ACCESS
24hr Support: 1.800.622.0396
|ATM: Located on the lobby level. Available 24 hours a day.|
|BANKS: We will gladly provide information regarding banks. Contact Guest Services.||0|
|BELLMAN: If you need assistance with your luggage.||0|
|CATERING: We have a full range of meeting and banquet facilities. Our staff will be glad to discuss your plans with you.||1227|
|CHECK OUT: Our check out time is 11:00 a.m. If you require a later check-out time, please contact the Front Desk. If available, we will be glad to extend it.||35|
|CREDIT CARDS: We accept American Express, Dinner Club, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.|
|CRIBS: Cribs are available from our Housekeeping Department.||0|
|DRY CLEANING: (Not available) Please check with Concierge for same-day dry cleaning service, Monday through Saturday. If clothing is in by 10 am.|
|EMERGENCY: Although the hotel is equipped with fire prevention and detection equipment, please acquaint yourself with information located on the back of the main entrance door.||0|
|FAX SERVICES: For facsimile transmission or information||35|
|FLORIST: We can arrange to have the most beautiful flowers delivered anywhere.||0|
|FITNESS CENTER: Located on the pool deck overlooking the pool and ocean. Sauna & Steam rooms.||1291|
|HOUSES OF WORSHIP: For further information on service for all denominations.||0|
|HOUSEKEEPING: Our Housekeeping Staff will gladly provide amenities for your comfort upon request.||0|
|LAUNDRY: Self-Service Laundry Facilities located in the Lower Lobby Level (LL).||0|
|LOST AND FOUND: Inquiries regarding lost articles are to be made at our Housekeeping Department, which will make every effort to assist you in their safe return.||0|
|MAIL & PACKAGES: All special mail & packages may be picked up daily at Concierge from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. For your convenience, a mail drop is located at the Concierge. Stamps may be purchased at Gift Shop. For assistance with UPS and express mail, contact Guest Services.||0|
|MAINTENANCE: If anything is not in proper working order, contact our Housekeeping Department.||0|
|MEDICAL CARE: Call 911 in case of emergency. For your medical needs, the hotel recommends Aventura Hospital at 20900 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura, Florida 33180; 305-682-7000; nearby.||35|
|MESSAGES: For messages or voice mail.||44|
|NIGHT CLUB: If you want to know where to go for evening entertainment in the area, South Beach, or downtown.||0|
|PARKING: Valet Parking is available 24-hours. It may take an average of 30 minutes to retrieve your vehicle. They may be an additional charge if your vehicle is still parked after check out time.||1299|
|POOLSIDE BAR & GRILL: Inquiries regarding lost articles are to be made at our Housekeeping Department, which will make every effort to assist you in their safe return.||1277|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Guest Services will be happy to give you information on using public transportation services.||0|
|RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: An Olympic size swimming pool & a kiddie pool are available for the use of Hotel guests. There are no lifeguards on duty. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No glass, china, or coolers are permitted around the pool area||0|
|RESERVATIONS: For reservations at any Ramada call 800-277-6898 or visit www.ramada.com|
|ROOM SERVICE: (Not available) Room service menus are available from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday – Sunday.|
|SAFE: Electronic safes are located in each room.||35|
|SALES OFFICES: We will be happy to provide professional assistance in regards to accommodations & meeting requirements.||1224|
|SIGHTSEEING: We will be glad to help you enjoy your stay in Miami by familiarizing you with area attractions.||0|
|VOLTAGE: Guest rooms have outlets with 120 or 240 volts.|
|WAKE UP CALLS: For your convenience, there is an alarm clock in each room. If you prefer a personal wake up call, please dial the Front Desk||0|
TELEPHONE INFORMATION & CHARGES
- Local information
Dial 9 + 411 – $1.25
- Long Distance Information
Dial 9 + 1+ area code + 555-1212 – $1.25
- Local Call
Dial 9 + area code + number – Free
- Toll Free
Dial 9 +1 800 + area code + number – $1.25
- Operator Assistance
Dial 9 + 0 + area code + number – $2.50
- Long Distance Direct
Dial 9 + 1 +area code + number – AT&T Operated assisted daytime rate + 40% surcharge + taxes
- Long Distance Credit Card, Collect & Third Party
Dial 9 + 1 + number & follow voice instructions – $2.50
- International Calls
Dial 9 + 01 + country code + follow voice instructions – AT&T Operated assisted daytime rate + 40% surcharge + taxes
- International Credit Card, Collect and Third Party – $2.50
ALL LONG DISTANCE CALLS ARE BILLED TO YOUR ROOM AT OPERATOR ASSISTED TIME AND DISTANCE (T&D RATES). A HOTEL SERVICE CHARGE AND APPLICABLE TAXES WILL APPLY ON ALL PHONE CALLS MADE FROM THE ROOM.
DIAL 0 In Case of Fire, do not use elevators. Use Exit Stairs located at end of each corridor
- WHEN YOU CHECK INTO YOUR ROOM:
1. Check the window and also find out what is outside your window.
2. Choose a place to keep your key (nightstand, desk, etc.) and remember to always put it there so you can find it in case of an emergency as you may need to get back into your room if your exit is blocked. Make sure you can open the lock quickly from both outside and inside the room.
3. Check the information card located on the back of the main entrance door of each guest room. This will show you the location of the fire extinguishers and pull stations. This card also shows the floor plan for your floor and will indicate where the exits are.
4. Once checked in to your room, get into the hall and locate the nearest stairwell. Determine their actual location and where they lead.
5. Once you have determined the location of the two nearest stairwells, walk the hall and count each door between your room and the stairwells. It is best to count the doors on the same side of the hall as the stairwell doors are located. Following this step is very important. If the hallway was filled with smoke it would be necessary to crawl on the floor next to the wall. Following the wall with your hand and counting the doors as you go, it would be easy to know when you have come to the stairwell entrance so that you could exit.
6. Before retiring for the night be sure your room key is in the place you designated it to be. If you have any valuables such as a wallet, watch, jewelry, etc. they should be placed with the key for easy and quick retrieval. Also, have clothes and shoes laid out so can dress in a hurry in case of an evacuation.
- IF A FIRE DOES OCCUR WHERE YOU ARE STAYING:
1. If you are awakened by a commotion outside your room a fire alarm or anything unusual, investigate. Do not go back to sleep until you are sure there is nothing wrong. Get dressed, get your key and other valuables, and go to the door.
2. Do not open the door until you have felt it to see if it is warm or hot. A warm or hot door may be an indication that there is a fire in the hall. Use the peephole to see what the condition is in the hall, before leaving the room.
3. If the doorknob is not warm or hot and the hall is not full of smoke you may carefully leave your room. Before doing so, check to make sure you have your key. Once out in the hall make sure your door is closed and then go to the nearest stairwell. Walk along the side of the hall on which the exit is located.
4. If you must go into a hall with smoke in it, place a wet cloth over your nose and mouth as a filter and then crawl below the smoke. If the smoke is too thick and heavy return to your room.
5. If you are forced to return to your room after leaving it, or if you were forced to stay in your room, call the hotel operator being sure to tell her/him your room number.
6. Remember always use the stairwells in an emergency to leave the building. The elevators do not operate during an emergency.
- IF YOU ARE FORCED TO STAY IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Fill your bathtub with water. Wet towels and sheets and wedge them into the cracks around the door to keep out the smoke.
2. If smoke is coming in through the vent turn off the fan and then clog the opening with wet towels or pillowcases. If the bathroom vent fan pulls smoke out of the room leave it on. If it does not turn it off.
3. Remember to call the hotel operator to let him/her know you are in your room. Be sure to tell them your room number.
4. If smoke gets into your room you can place a wet cloth over your nose and mouth to act as a filter. You may also open a window. If however, smoke is drawn into the room because of the open window, it should be closed immediately.
- SPECIAL NOTES
1. Remain calm at all times during any type of emergency.
2. Feel free at check-in to ask about the emergency procedures at the hotel in which you are staying.
3. If you have special needs or are disabled please let the Front Desk know so that your room can be flagged. By doing this, the Front Desk can notify the Emergency Rescue Teams and the Fire Department as to where guests are and who may need special assistance.
Do not give any credit card information to anyone over the phone. The hotel staff will not solicit personal information over the phone.