Marco Polo Resort Map & Directions
The Marco Polo Beach Resort is located on 4.5 beautiful beachfront acres with 300 feet of golden sand beach on the Atlantic Ocean coastline in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. We are also a short distance from area airports, as well as many of the top attractions and things to do in the Miami Beach area.
Marco Polo Beach Resort
19201 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Driving Instructions To The Marco Polo Beach Resort
From Miami International Airport – 22 Miles
- Exit the airport and follow signs to FL-112 East toward 1-95 North/Miami Beach.
- Merge onto Airport Expressway /FL-112 East to 1-95 North/Miami Beach and follow for about 4 miles.
- Take 1-95 North.
- Merge onto 1-95 North/FL-9A North via the exit on the left toward Fort Lauderdale and continue heading north for 7 miles.
- Take the SR-826 East exit (Exit 12B).
- Merge onto FL-826 East and continue east for about 5 miles.
- Turn slight left onto Collins Avenue heading North.
From Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – 10 Miles
- Exit airport and follow signs for I-595 West.
- Continue on I-595 West towards I-95.
- Take I-95 south towards Miami for about 6.5 miles.
- Take the NE 203rd Street/Ives Dairy Road exit (Exit 16) and make a left.
- Continue on NE 203rd Street/Ives Dairy Road for about 1 mile.
- Turn slight right onto Biscayne Boulevard/US 1 South.
- Turn left onto William Lehman Causeway/NE 192nd Street.
- Continue on the Causeway and make a left at the A1A North ramp.
- Marco Polo Beach Resort is located on your right on Collins Avenue.
Transfers: If you need to arrange for transportation, please contact our concierge at (305) 932-2233