Marco Polo Beach Resort offers many great opportunities for those who are just beginning their hospitality career or for those looking to gain more experience in their profession. Discover the advantages that our Miami Beach resort has to offer within the workplace. We are always looking for talented people, who will embrace our values and standards to ensure that every guest feels cared for, appreciated and respected. Our commitment to diversity, teamwork, and integrity is clearly expressed in the service we provide to our guests. Working at the Marco Polo hotel will allow for a great work/life balance and will provide you with a rewarding and exciting experience.
Team Member Benefits
You will always find a wide variety of jobs available at our Marco Polo Beach Resort. Please review our listings and if you have an interest in any of our open positions, please fill out the required information below.
As an employee at the Marco Polo Beach Resort you will enjoy great benefits, including:
- Insurance (Health,Dental,Vision, and Supplemental Plans)
- Free Parking
- Shift Meals
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Incentives
- Employee Motivation Programs
- Employee Hotel Discounts (Wyndham Worldwide) and travel discounts
The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is looking for motivated individuals with a can do attitude to service our guests with consistent, friendly and professional service and who can commit to doing their personal best!
Guest Services Department
- Front Desk / Reservation Agents: Responsible for greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests. Computing bills, collecting payments, and posting charges for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls. Must also record guest comments or complaints, offer solutions, and follow up to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Bellman: Responsible for providing assistance and services for guests, as well as, the hotel. The person in this position will attend to the immediate needs of each guest upon arrival and throughout their stay, including but not limited to: transporting guest luggage to/from guest rooms, escorting guests to rooms, and providing accurate and comprehensive information on all hotel services and features.
- Houseman: Remove dirty linen and trash from floors and restock floors with clean linen and supplies; maintain cleanliness of hallways and linen closets; vacuum; shampoo carpets. Responsible for maintaining clean rooms, bathrooms and work areas. Assist housekeeping staff with laundry removal; in addition to other duties as assigned.
- Housekeeping Supervisor: Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean and attractive rooms. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping services. May need to conduct periodic inventories, train new employees, and more.
Food & Beverage / Culinary Department
- Bartender: Will be responsible for serving beverages (alcohol) to guests in the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for responding to guests' requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and have knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions/specials.
Management & Administration Department
- Property Manager/Owner Relations: Provide excellent customer service and maintain open lines of communication with fellow Associates and homeowners. Assist with homeowners’ calls and inquires. Ensure maintenance of all files, records and correspondences.