Miami International Boat Show
All aboard for the Miami International Boat Show!
2019 Miami International Boat Show
There’s never a shortage of fun and exciting events to attend in the Magic City, but traditionally, Presidents’ Day weekend shines the spotlight on all things nautical! From Thursday, February 14 through Monday, February 18, over 100,000 attendees will descend upon the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin for the 2019 Miami International Boat Show. Entering its 78th year, the list of exhibitors spans over 1,100 names, highlighting all aspects of the boating industry, including over $3 billion in new boats and marine accessories on display for view and purchase.
Things to do at Miami Boat Show
Covering the entire spectrum of aquatic adventures, there’s no shortage of things to do at Miami Boat Show for any level of nautical enthusiast. In addition to the aforementioned showcasing of boat-related wares, the “five biggest days in boating” includes many seminars, demonstrations, classes, and of course, a variety of entertainment and food options to keep everyone enjoying their cruise around the show.
The five most-anticipated features of this year’s show are:
- Watch the true speed demon of the seven seas, clocking in at over 200 mph – the Miss GEICO offshore racing boat!
- Visit the Conservation Village to discover ways you can help protect the oceans and marine life.
- On-Water Training seminars taught by a U.S. Coast Guard-certified captain.
- Sailor’s Cove – meet the globe’s top exhibitors (the main area of the show including the showcase of boats, daily seminars, and hands-on lessons)
- VIP Experience – types of tickets (including days and prices) vary, but this one-day entry could be considered the luxury liner of the field. Includes complimentary food, drink, live entertainment and access to the indoor, fully air-conditioned lounge.
Hotels near Miami Boat Show
Ticket information, including prices for the single and multiple day plans, can be found here. And while you’re planning your voyage, treat yourself to one of the best hotels near Miami Boat Show by booking your stay at the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort. We offer all of the comfort and convenience of home, ensuring your Boat Show experience will be a smooth sailing success!